Syltina was originally a Duke’s daughter.
Sentenced to exile two years ago, she crossed over to the neighboring country and entered its Guild. The current Syltina, who became strong to the extent that even foreign countries knew her name, was summoned by the country which exiled her.
In order to purify the land defiled by monsters, Syltina gets stuck in a journey with a partner who constantly has zero motivation, the girl from the different world who drove her into banishment, the First Prince who was her former fiance, her former brother who is a Knight and a pointlessly shy magician.
This is the story of Syltina slicing off enemies, playing the part of a Straight Man (tsukkomi), and sometimes, the Fool (boke) to her companions.
- Chapter 39 - Alhart and Famiras
- Chapter 38 - Syltina and Tedla - II
- Chapter 37 - Syltina and Tedla - I
- Chapter 36 - Fiminan, Day 2
- Chapter 35 - And, then, Reality!
- Chapter 34 - Hope Theory
- Chapter 33 - The Man in Military Shoes
- Chapter 32 - Fiminan Day One
- Chapter 31 - Zeld Balratona's Decision
- Chapter 30 - Berserkers’ Gathering
- Chapter 29 - Guild Operations
- Chapter 28 - Domestic Warfront
- Chapter 27 - Egido Purification (Bottom)
- Chapter 26 - Egido Purification (Middle)
- Chapter 25 - Egido Purification (Top)
- Chapter 24 - The Child Who Was Left Behind
- Chapter 23 - The Witch of Foresight
- Chapter 22 - Ait Blurantë
- Chapter 21 - The Foolish Child
- Chapter 20 - The Special Maiden
- Chapter 19 - The being called ‘Kreutz’
- Chapter 18 - Purification Begins
- Chapter 1 - 17