One day, Kousaka Mizuki suddenly experienced an other world trip. She was an otaku, therefore, she quickly adapted to it. She decided to live her life as a sorcerer since she had no other choice.
She lived in this other world freely using the automatic language translation bestowed onto her, and knowledge from her original world. However, reality was quite harsh.
She fully came to realize how she should treat these beautiful guys, destroying a maiden’s dream with their quirks.
“I definitely won’t raise a love flag…!”
…The country protecting her was a country where ability was supreme — extraordinary (aka genius) + peerless beauty -> there would be a great downside to them.
This is the story of a woman who died, arrived in a different world without any role, and removed obstacles while fully utilizing all of the knowledge she’d gained up until then.
*Tl;dr: Protagonist is the best.
- Chapter 20 - Wrong direction to make an effort
- Chapter 19 - Steady work is important (for personal reasons).
- Chapter 18 - Stories Collection 1
- Chapter 17 - Extra. After the incident
- Chapter 16 - A woman's battle?
- Chapter 15 - Meeting with collaborators
- Chapter 14 - I think I've got a best friend.
- Chapter 13 - King is a hard worker
- Chapter 12 - Let's get ready.
- Chapter 11 - Black Knight is a dexterous person
- Chapter 10 - Prince with an angelic appearance is actually a devil inside
- Chapter 9 - Let me cook for you
- Chapter 8 - Side story 2 A Village Girl's Story
- Chapter 8 - Side story 1 Village Doctor Story
- Chapter 8 - Let’s go to the Castle, meet the owner