Upon returning to China, Lu Dingning became the substitute for the brother who is still missing.
Disguised as a man, Lu Yining picks up a bunch of girls with her gentleman index all on max and her prince charming smile leveled up! Women are constantly surrounding her and men are getting mercilessly bent in her presence.
Life motto: As long as the hoe is dancing well, there’s not a single boyfriend she can’t steal!
Zong Jize, king of the city, treats her as his brother but ends up pushing her onto the bed.
Lu Yining says furiously, “Master Zong, I treated you as my brother but instead you sick bastard just wanted to sleep with me!”
- Chapter 25 - Where's Your Adam’s Apple?
- Chapter 24 - Lu Ding Ning says she's got her eye on Zong Ji Ze!
- Chapter 23 - Is there such a ridiculous deal?
- Chapter 22 - The old man talks about his wild days, treating kidney deficiency with no sugar.
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 20 - Zong Ji Ze Calls Lu Ding Ning
- Chapter 19 - Only a fool would give up this money-making opportunity!
- Chapter 18 - Let’s Meet Up Soon
- Chapter 17 - Please call me Lei Feng!
- Chapter 16 - Even More Exciting Drama
- Chapter 15 - Lu Ding Ning Picks Up Trash
- Chapter 14 - The Wenzhou Yellow Crane
- Chapter 13 - I’ll get sick from such low quality stuff
- Chapter 12 - I am civilized.
- Chapter 11 - Every Woman in the Four Seas is My Sisters
- Chapter 10 - Pinning Zong Ji Ze Against the Wall
- Chapter 9 - Don't be afraid, It’s not like I have a ruler!
- Chapter 8 - Zong Ji Ze
- Chapter 7 - Look again and I'll eat you up!
- Chapter 6 - If You don't need to use it, It means it’s sunny
- Chapter 5 - Earnestly speaking nonsense
- Chapter 4 - My girlfriend is getting married, but the groom isn’t me!
- Chapter 3 - Brother, we will be reunited!
- Chapter 2 - The girl Ding Ning became the boy Yi Ning
- Chapter 1 - The Handsome Boy is a Girl