In the instant when his soul awakened, a new world emerged in front of his eyes. It was a fascinating world, a world of magic. Countless secret realms, countless charming beasts. There were even higher-levelled mysterious worlds.
Shi’er was like a pawn crossing the river*. He instantly killed all the enemies that obstructed his survival while helping those who were his friends. The only option to get peace was to fight. Hunt for better magic was needed to get more stronger spells.
Read to find out: How did he not only survived the vicious magic world but reached the zenith?
* this line is likely a reference to the game of Xiangqi/象棋, where a pawn/soldier, upon crossing the halfway line of the board, known as the river, gains additional abilities.
- Volume 8: Desolate Altars
- Volume 1: Soul Awakening
- Chapter 6 - Apprenticeship Part 1
- Chapter 6 - Apprenticeship Part 2
- Chapter 5 - Disciple Part 2
- Chapter 5 - Disciple Part 1
- Chapter 4 - The Northern Talisman Sect Part 2
- Chapter 4 - The Northern Talisman Sect Part 1
- Chapter 3 - Huo Bao Part 2
- Chapter 3 - Huo Bao Part 1
- Chapter 2 - Charm Part 2
- Chapter 2 - Charm Part 1
- Chapter 1 - Awakening Part 1
- Chapter 1 - Awakening Part 2