Once I’ve become Immortal, then my attempt to conquer the world shall begin.
I, Zhong Shan, in order establish a supreme heavenly dynasty, must marshal all the luck that I can gather to cleanse my own karma. Then I will have the strength to fight heaven itself, create a new world, and live forever.
Third: Feng Shui
Four: Cultivate Inner Virtue.
To gain eternal life.
To obtain fame, one must establish a heavenly dynasty and amass the luck of the world!
To cultivate inner virtue, one must establish holy sites and accumulate an immeasurable amount of merit!
To cultivate Feng Shui one must learn to communicate between yin and yang and control the powers of heaven and earth!
To cultivate luck! To cultivate fate!
Ask the whole world, who can have eternal life!
- Chapter 50 (V4) - Burning the Giant Deer Hall
- Chapter 49 (V4) - Water and Fire Conversion
- Chapter 48 (V4) - Nian Youyou
- Chapter 47 (V4) - Number of Sand Grains
- Chapter 46 (V4) - Dragon, Liver and Phoenix Heart
- Chapter 45 (V4) - The Sky City
- Chapter 44 (V4) - Meeting in the Eight Desolates
- Chapter 43 (V4) - His Majesty Resurrecting
- Chapter 42 (V4) - Heavenly Creed
- Chapter 41 (V4) - Great Qin
- Volume 4: Wind and Water