Apparently, this looks like the fantasy world from the Otome game that I used to play in my previous life. “I”, Altiria, am the lively rival character who challenged the heroine again and again until she/I received painful backlashes. Like only chasing to have the engagement canceled in the Magic Academy, even breaking and taking over the Duke’s house. For all these eventful stuff, please just give me a break! Or should I say the heart of the game’s heroine is too scarily impregnable! Living differently with the game’s knowledge? Dating the love interests in real life is super troublesome, so I refuse!
And so my main priority is to definitely not get involved. I will absolutely not go to that academy. I will go to a different country. Living as a Magic Doll Master in a new land is the best way to live. Eh- The Mystic-eyed Doll Princess? Queen Mage of the Netherworld? Even though I seriously tried my best, I have changed class into the last boss. Why!? Wait for a second. It’s a misunderstanding. Stop, forgive me-.
- Chapter 38 - Control
- Chapter 37 - Awakening
- Chapter 36 - A False Relief
- Chapter 35.5 (Extra part 2) - From the Twelfth Spring to the Fifteenth Spring
- Chapter 35.4 (Extra part 1) - At the End of the Twelfth Winter
- Chapter 35.3 - When the Curtain Falls
- Chapter 35.2 - Firuka's Decision
- Chapter 35.1 - King of Evil Spirits