She had a dream: the world was brimming with light. Family. School. Friends. Trains. Buses. Movies. Books. In that world of light, she grew into adulthood… and at the very end, in a white room, she fell into darkness. She awoke from the dream to find that she had become a demon. In the demon world, she lived a carefree life until she encountered a powerful being.
After such a long time spent living as a demon, before she knew it, spreading in her heart was a yearning for that world of light. She plunged herself into a summoning magic circle that had appeared. Then… when she opened her eyes once again, she had become a human baby.
She was in the Holy Kingdom. She felt fearful: while she was indeed a demon, she only had the strength of a baby. Her being a demon, if discovered, would be terrible. Was she a human or a demon? Would she be able to survive from here on out?
- V9 C9 - Became A Journey (3)
- V9 C8 Pt2 - Became A Journey (2-2)
- V9 C8 Pt1 - Became A Journey (2-1)
- V9 C7 - Became A Journey (1)
- V9 C6 - Became A Family (2)
- V9 C5 - Became A Family (1)
- V9 C4 - I Become A Sister (2)
- V9 C3 - I Became A Sister (1)
- V9 C2 Pt2 - I Have Returned (2-2)
- V9 C2 Pt1 - I Have Returned (2-1)
- V9 C1 Pt2 - I Have Returned (1-2)
- V9 C1 Pt1